STANDARD DISCLAIMER

Everything in this blog is my opinion and does not in any way, shape, or form represent the opinion or officially stated position of Microsoft, Google , or Kim Jong Il
this is fairly obvious when one considers I have no official capacity in any of these organizations.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Story of my Life : Part Three

MaKe Believe press and whatwereyouthinking Inc proudly present  “Mr. Chandran in the 21st Century” a joyous threnody in 3  parts a veritable magnum opus , New York Times says “What can we say”

In Part One we learnt almost nothing an  in Part two I see no reason to change that situation

Part Three : 2009 – Present

Started working for myself and boy was that super scary. Yes there were no mid term reviews or annual ones and no exhortations to do more with less, the mandatory sexual harassment videos were no more ( just to be clear , as an employee in the past, these videos were opposed to sexual harassment they were not a training in how to sexually harass people ) but also there was no time off , ESPP health benefits blah blah blah all very interesting

Also in early 2010 after meeting with a doctor who pointed out my weight situation was going to make saving for retirement irrelevant since I would almost certainly move to becoming worm food before I was 65, I decided to try something out. ITs a work in progress in about 6 months I lost a total of 48 pounds, since then however have managed to gain about 21 of it back. DAMN DAMN DAMN. Oh well !!

Also made a trip to India after ages

was super super fun . You can read about it here and here and here . SURPRISE !!! also here.

and that boys and girls is it for now

No comments: